The simplest way to engage us is to go to our Contacts page and enter the nature of your request. We promise to get back to you within 2-3 business days with a reply to setup a more face-to-face conversation via videoconference or Skype.
You can get quite a bit of information about us from the website and web in general. Things to look for include:
- A background of our experience & skills
- Our coaching approach
- Our agile maturity assessment approach
- Our training classes
- Selection criteria for finding an agile coach
- If you join our mailing list (see below), you'll gain access to our downloads area - including free PDF copies of our 3 agile books
- Our blog is a great way to get a picture of our experience, strategies, tactics, and general approaches to "agile"
- Bob is a frequent speaker at national and international events, so a simple Google Search for "Bob Galen" will give you quite a lot of background information
- And there is LinkedIn as well
- And finally, you can listen in to our podcast, the Meta-Cast
It's Just Lunch
We've found that any agile coaching and/or training relationship is much better when we get to know one another better. The challenge is - how to do that?
We've come up with a novel approach that puts our money where our mouth is. We call it - "It's Just Lunch".
We schedule a 1-day session where we come to you and deliver agile training and coaching - for free. All that we ask is that you cover our travel costs. We've found this to be an outstanding way of sharing information and checking to see if there is a match between your needs and our capabilities. And beyond that, it's a FUN way to meet.
Pro Bono Agile Coaching & Training
Keeping with the theme that we often put our money where our mouth is, we often engage companies in pro bono agile training and coaching. Of course it depends on your location & needs and our schedule. We often use this as a means of "sharpening the saw" in skill-set areas that have gotten a bit rusty.
For example, we're always looking for Kanban coaching opportunities to keep that "side" of our skill-set sharp.
You can get more information by reaching out on our Contacts page.